The Mangione Magic Forum

Home | Contact | Search | Site Map

Forum | Profile | Active Topics | Members | PM | Search Forum | FAQ | Sign The Petition! (1711)
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Join Live Chat! Who's in Chat? Currently Empty

All Forums
 Other Topics - Non Mangione
 YouTube Videos
 Previews from new project
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

jimmyjazz
Main Squeeze

FlugelHead
Send jimmyjazz a Private MessageSend PM
USA

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  10:21:06 AM  Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Visit jimmyjazz's Homepage  Send jimmyjazz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is Preview #1 from my new project that will be available for download later this summer. Alot of personal/health problems to overcome, but it is finally "in the can!" I can't think of a better place to share this with than here! Peace my friends...

James Ingenito
www.jamesingenito.com
Report This Post

jimmyjazz
Main Squeeze

FlugelHead
USA

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  10:25:04 AM  Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Visit jimmyjazz's Homepage  Send jimmyjazz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And here is another "low-fi" preveiw with some different material!

James Ingenito
www.jamesingenito.com
Report This Post Go to Top of Page

satchmo67
Main Squeeze

jtar
Send satchmo67 a Private MessageSend PM
Australia

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  3:34:54 PM  Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Visit satchmo67's Homepage  Send satchmo67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Outstanding, Jimmy!

Sounds fantastic. Beautiful flugel sound. Can't wait to buy the album.

Thanks for sharing.

jwgilmore
Main Squeeze

mm_comAvatarPTC
Send jwgilmore a Private MessageSend PM
USA

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  10:39:36 PM  Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Visit jwgilmore's Homepage  Send jwgilmore a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Outstanding JJ!!! Cannot wait to hear the whole thing. Well done bro! And best wishes in the job situation... one day you'll look back and see how it all worked for the best.

John W. Gilmore
www.gilmoremarketing.com
www.modulationband.com

'Music is one of God's greatest gifts.' - Chuck Mangione

jimmyjazz
Main Squeeze

FlugelHead
USA

Posted - Jun 29 2013 :  12:33:46 PM  Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Visit jimmyjazz's Homepage  Send jimmyjazz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Guys! Means alot coming from the peeps on this board! I'm sure you can hear a little Mangione influence on several of the tunes! LOL! I will keep you posted, and I greatly appreciate the kind words.

James Ingenito
www.jamesingenito.com

dmmac
One-Eyed Sailor

EveningMagic
Send dmmac a Private MessageSend PM
USA

Posted - Jul 01 2013 :  4:53:18 PM  Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send dmmac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very Nice JJ!! -- Looking forward to the whole thing - Awesome!!

~"How I love when my thoughts run ... to the Land of Make Believe"~

Skimmer43
One-Eyed Sailor

Maynard
Send Skimmer43 a Private MessageSend PM
USA

Posted - Jul 02 2013 :  12:26:00 PM  Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Visit Skimmer43's Homepage  Send Skimmer43 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great stuff Jim!

Just an update since I never post much. My trumpet teacher was let go, along with half the music production faculty. Cut backs everywhere. It just so happens, it was all the guys who planned to put together a jazz-funk band. So much for dreams. I did get to gig with the Conan O'Brien horns for 3 years running at our local fest. But even they are done coming. It's okay, I'm too busy teaching in my chosen field to find time to practice.

James, I still play the RRB album on my radio station, which is still going strong after 6 years. I look forward to getting a number of your new tunes for airplay as well.

Take Care, Skimmer
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Mangione Magic © 2006-2016 Mangione Magic Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

MangioneMagic.com